College betches, stop facebook stalking your ex at the library right now and listen. There are only FIVE DAYS LEFT in the Campus Crasher Madness competition, which means any college still has the opportunity (until April 7th) to win a free concert by The Chainsmokers at their campus! Just make a big push this week and you're good to go!
And if you haven't signed up yet:
And if you're like WTF is going on:
SKYLLZONE and RECESS have partnered to bring you this sick opportunity to get The Chainsmokers, the DJs behind #SELFIE, to perform a free concert at your college. All you have to do is sign up, which is obvi also free, draft an NBA fantasy team aka get your boyfriend to do it for you, and then like cash as your team wins the league. And on top of that, you'll be single handedly responsible for the best party on campus this year. I meaaannnn...
- Campus Crasher Madness is a free competition between U.S. colleges to win a free concert by the Chainsmokers. The competition is being powered by SKYLLZONE in partnership with RECESS.
- The competition runs March 18th to April 7th
- Campaign launches Tuesday, March 18th @ 2pm EST and Monday, April 7th @ 11:59pm EST
- Students, alumni, and school supporters earn 100 points for their school by registering and drafting a one-day NBA fantasy basketball team (for free).
- The school with the most points at the end of the contest wins the concert.
- The one-day fantasy basketball game is called SKYLLZONE’s Fan vs. Machine. It’s absolutely free to play AND offers cash prizes for beating The Machine. Competitors win $20 for placing 1st in their league against nine computer teams (“The Machine”), and SKYLLZONE has paid out more than $50,000 in the past six weeks, including a $1,000 global prize package given away every Wednesday night to the Top 20 fan teams.
- RECESS & SKYLLZONE are looking for student Campus Captains at each university to help promote the competition and organize the concert if that university wins. Apply to be Campus Captains for their university HERE.
Now text your friends about this immediately. Then find a bro to explain to you what a fantasy draft is, actually just have him pick it for you, then you can go back to facebook stalking or shopping or smoking.