October 2, 2013
It’s not hard to be a fan of Rebel Wilson. She’s been killing it ever since she graced the screen as that amazing freak show on Bridesmaids. Well now she’s coming out with her own show on ABC and seeing as the subject matter is about going out and partying I think it’s safe to say that we’ll be watching. The only problem we might have with Rebel’s character is that she probably won’t have the slightest clue what it means to be chic during a night out…. this is where we come in.
Here are some things that a chic betch should never leave her apartment without:
1. Leather Jacket: Clearly this is for the fall, but there's no easier way to scream don't you even dare come speak to me unless you plan to give me a drink or a compliment to a guy than a leather jacket.
2. Chanel Bag (or any expensive bag that you're not afraid to mess up because if you do it will immediately be considered vintage): A staple in our community. Go with the gold chain, silver's for a lower caste.
3. Expensive Phone Case: If you're walking around with an otter box, you might as well stay in.
4. Manicure: If the word "chip" should ever leave your mouth, the only acceptable form would be when telling your besties how badly you regret drunk eating 5 chipwiches to the face last night (although Rebel's character, Kimmie, is partial to pizza, as you'll see tonight's premiere).
5. Extremely High Heels: Whether they're boots or pumps, it doesn't really matter as long as they're high. Remember, if you're at a club and you're not even remotely worried that you may fall down the stairs hemorrhaging, you've done something wrong.
Sponsored by Super Fun Night, premiering tonight at 9:30/8:30c on ABC.