Welcome to Betches LLC, a funny company for the seriously talented. We’re expanding v. much in 2016 and looking to fill several key positions in our NYC office. The perks of working for Betches are basically endless. In addition to getting a ton of shit for free and invites to chic events, we’re also totally okay with you coming to the office in your Soul Cycle gear and like, occasionally we’ll get you drunk. Yay!
But let’s be serious for a hot sec: we’re seeking determined, proactive business betches who are looking for an opportunity to grow both personally and as part of an organization. These are all paid, non-remote positions, and we want betches with experience. So if you’re just out of college and your top resume point includes instagramming on behalf of your sorority, you’re probably not the one. No offense, but it’s true.
BTW, if you don't follow our instructions in applying we will assume you are fucking stupid and can't follow instructions and we will not even read your application. Now if you break any of these rules you can't sit with us at lunch, not just you, like any of us.
Remote Freelance Position
Portfolio link and Instagram (if applicable) must be attached to ALL applications.
For Experience Only // NYC // Works remotely most of the week
Please email the following information to [email protected] in plain text in the body of an email. We will NOT open attachments.
The subject line of your email should be formatted as follows: FULL NAME - POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
1. Full Name, Age, Hometown
2. Email address / Instagram handle / Facebook link
4. Current and past employment
5. Describe your previous work experiences and relevant accomplishments. Let us know why you want to work for Betches, what you see your role being at Betches, what you can contribute to the company that we are not already doing.
6. **IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A FASHION WRITER ONLY: Two writing samples (between 500 and 1000 words) - The first writing sample is an original topic of your choosing. We don't care what it is, as long as it is hilarious and you could see it being posted on Betches. However, this post can be on a topic we haven't written about before. The second writing sample should be a piece you have written before in a previous publication (assuming you've done so). If you haven't had your work published before, you can submit a second sample with the same guidelines as the first.
7. ** IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A GRAPHIC DESIGNER ONLY: Please submit your portfolio and any other materials to help us see your artistic voice.
8. Please download and fill out this FORM (just standard official shit) and attach it in a pdf.