We have two more installments of Orange is the New Black cocktails for your jail-themed shindig, what with OITNB premiering on NETFLIX TOMORROW. We assume you’ve already taken off work so that you can a) plan your OITNB-themed party and b) get blackout with all of these amazing and totally OITNB-approps dranks.
Plus, in the spirit of drinking and NETFLIX marathons, we’ll be bringing you even more OITNB-themed cocktails tomorrow. Yes, we care that much about you.
Baby Daddy Bennet
- 1 ½ oz Diplomatico Rum Reserva Exclusiva (not only is the battle swanky AF, the rum is delish, so branch out and find this one)
- ¾ oz orange liquor (we recommend triple sec)
- ¾ oz lemon juice and yes it needs to be fresh
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake, and strain into a sugar-rimmed cocktail glass. Also, we added a splash of club soda because we felt zesty, but that’s totes optional. Bonus points if you garnish with a fake leg stirrer.
Actually created by Salvatore Maggio of Bar Brunello in London – we assume he’s a huge OITNB fan. Additionally, some of these ingredients may not sound super commonplace but, like, honestly, you’re an adult and can afford to throw swanky cocktail parties now.
- 1 oz Amaro Lucano (it’s an herbal liquor from Italy and we recommend you have it on hand for fancy cocktails like, always)
- ½ oz gin
- ½ oz Aperol or Capari
- 2 ½ oz passion fruit juice (we found this in a Latin grocery but you can probs find at Whole Foods because hipsters love weird shit)
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake, and strain into a Hurricane or giant glass filled with ice.